Floor purchase, keep in mind that the 11 iron rules summarized by the floor supplier can not be fooled: before buying the wooden floor, you must first know the level, orientation, and area of your home. It is best to draw a plan for the overall planning and assign each room. The use of the function, then tailored to the wooden floor.
Floor purchase, keep in mind 11 iron rules to be fooled:
1. Before purchasing wooden flooring, first of all, you must know the level, orientation and area of your home. It is best to draw a plan for the overall planning, assign the use function of each room, and then choose the wooden floor according to local conditions.
Generally speaking, because young people are busy with work and study, it is impossible to completely agree with the requirements of the elderly and children. It is best to discuss the consensus of the whole family to determine the direction of purchase of the wooden floor.
Also consider the performance of the wooden floor, it is still for a long time, will not cause operation and damage to the surrounding buildings during the laying construction; finally, consider its own economic ability, budget renovation costs.
2, the types of wood flooring mainly include: solid wood flooring, laminate flooring, solid wood composite flooring, bamboo flooring, etc.
Implementation must know which kind of wooden floor to choose, and then have the goal to focus on the selection decision.
3. After the type is determined, the tree species, color, grade, price and specifications must be further determined.
4. At present, the manufacturers and brands of wood flooring on the market are dazzling and dazzling. Three products are everywhere.
Therefore, it is necessary to know the brand and credibility of the wooden floor when purchasing. Try to buy well-known brand flooring.
5. Through the investigation and research of the above steps, the types, color, grade specifications and price of the wooden floor have been well-informed, that is, the direction of purchasing the wooden floor is determined and the payment is prepared.
Further clarity must be made before purchasing wooden floors:
1 the quality of the wooden floor;
2 laying method;
3 warranty commitment.
6, the wood floor suppliers according to the receipt of payment, the two sides to identify the contract, to be the first gentleman.
In principle, whoever buys the wooden floor will be laid, so don't look for someone to lay it yourself, so as to avoid the quality problems and push each other's responsibility, so that consumers suffer unnecessary losses.
7. Before the wooden floor is laid, the floor is sent to the construction site by the manufacturer. Consumers should promptly check whether the quantity, quality, specifications, colors, grades, etc. of the floor and accessories are consistent with the purchase requirements. They must not be ambiguous and ambiguous. Before the laying, I know a lot.
8. After the quantity and quality of the wooden floor are approved, determine the laying process and ground treatment requirements.
9, as much as possible on-site supervision, that is, while laying, guiding, and acceptance process.
10. After the decoration is completed, the final acceptance and approval will be carried out, and the settlement of the project will be settled. And ask for the after-sales service card.
11, pay attention to the maintenance of wooden floors, after the wooden floor is laid, at least 24 hours of maintenance, to make it cemented, so as to avoid the wooden floor, affecting the life.