As the saying goes, the floor "three-point pavement seven-point maintenance", many people's floor use will be replaced in less than three years, and some can be used for a long time, the difference is here, how to scientifically maintain the wooden floor of the home What? Today, Xiaobian will talk about the maintenance techniques of wallpaper.
Floor maintenance tips
1, the method of composite wood floor maintenance:
First, clean the surface of the floor, then use a damp cloth that does not drip to clean the floor surface. After cleaning, ventilate and dry. The floor moisture should be constantly opened to the window and let the sun shine. In order to reduce the wear on the floor, some furniture feet are best equipped with protective pads. If you have cats at home, you should pay attention to the damage of the cat's claws to the floor.
Cleaning of special stains: oil stains, paints and inks can be wiped with special stains; blood stains, juice, red wine, beer and other stains are wiped with a damp cloth or a cloth with a proper amount of floor cleaner; wax and chewing gum, with ice cubes Put it on top for a while, let it freeze and shrink, then gently scrape it, then wipe it with a damp cloth or a cloth with a proper amount of floor cleaner. It is not possible to clean the composite wood floor with a strong acid-base liquid.
2, the method of solid wood composite floor maintenance:
In order not to affect the use of the floor, the parquet should not be used within 24 hours of laying. Generally do not use water to clean, so as not to be dull. There are also the following things to note about parquet:
1) Prevent the floor from being too dry and damp. To prevent drying, place a humidifier at home or place two basins of water. Prevent moisture and ventilate frequently.
2) Always wax, usually wax once every two months, then evenly apply a layer of floor wax on the surface, and then dry it with a soft cloth until it is smooth and bright.
3) Prevent heavy metal sharps, glass tiles, studs and other hard objects from scratching the floor; when moving furniture, it should not be pushed and pulled directly on the floor, it should be lifted and moved gently. Frequently moving furniture can be glued to the bottom of the piece.
4) It is forbidden to place strong acid and strong alkaline substances on the floor.
5) If the surface of the part is inadvertently stained, it should be removed in time. If there is oil trace, use automatic rag or mop, warm water and a small amount of washing powder; if it is drug or pigment, it must be removed before the stain is dissolved into the wood surface. .
6) If the outdoor humidity is greater than the indoor humidity, you can confine the doors and windows to keep the indoor humidity low. If the outdoor humidity is less than the indoor humidity, you can open the doors and windows to reduce the indoor humidity. In the hot and humid weather, you can turn on the air conditioner or electric fan. In order to increase indoor air humidity in autumn and winter, humidifiers can be used to keep the indoor air humidity at 50%-70%.
7) The cleaning method for special stains is: oil stains, paints and inks can be wiped with special stains: if it is blood stains, juice, red wine, beer and other residual stains, wipe it with a damp cloth or a cloth with a proper amount of cleaning agent; Do not use a strong acid-base liquid to clean the floor.
3, solid wood floor maintenance methods:
The solid wood floor is of high grade and style, which is troublesome to maintain. Some maintenance places may not be considered, some may be encountered but do not know how to deal with it.
(1) Keep the floor dry and clean. Do not mop the mop with water or scrub with alkaline water or soapy water to avoid damaging the brightness of the paint and damaging the paint film. In case of ash or dirt, use a dry mop or wipe with a wrung wet mop. Apply wax once a month (or two months) (clean the water vapor and stains before waxing).
(2) If the heater leaks or there is water stain on the ground, it must be wiped clean in time. Do not let the sun explode or bake directly in the electric oven to avoid drying too fast and the floor cracking.
(3) If you don't live for a long time, don't cover it with plastic cloth or newspaper. After a long time, the paint film will become sticky and lose its luster. At the same time, avoid hot water basin, hot rice cooker and other things directly on the floor surface, apply wood board or The mat is padded to avoid scalding the paint film.
(4) If the surface of the floor is inadvertently stained, it should be removed in time. If there is oil stain, wipe it with a rag or mop, warm water or a small amount of washing powder. Also use neutral soapy water and a little washing to scrub. If the stain is serious, this method is invalid, and it can be wiped gently with high quality sandpaper or steel ball. If it is a stain of a drug, drink or pigment, it must be removed before the stain penetrates into the wooden surface. The cleaning method is to wipe with a soft cloth dampened with furniture wax. If it is still invalid, it must be rubbed with a steel ball and furniture wax. If the surface of the floor layer is burned by the cigarette butts, use a soft cloth dampened with furniture wax to wipe it back. If the ink is contaminated, it should be wiped with a soft cloth dampened with wax. If it is invalid, it can be wiped with steel ball and furniture wax.
(5) After the laying of the paint floor, try to reduce the direct sunlight of the sun, so as to avoid excessive exposure of the paint by ultraviolet rays, and cracking and aging in advance. Place furniture on the floor with rubber or other soft objects to prevent scratching the floor paint.
(6) If the floor is lifted or peeled off during use, the floor should be taken up in time, the old glue and ash should be removed, the new glue applied, and compacted; if the individual floor paint film is damaged or exposed, it can be used. 400 water sandpaper, soapy water, then wipe clean, after drying, apply partial color, dry, then brush a coat of paint, dry for 24 hours, then polished with 400 water sandpaper, then wipe the wax for polishing.