With the growing popularity of health and environmental protection, consumers'requirements for flooring products are gradually improving. With its superior environmental protection quality and performance, PVC flooring is introduced by EMANSON flooring.
Grade Standard for Environmental Protection of PVC Flooring
1. The main material of PVC floor is a kind of compound called polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource. It has been widely used in people's daily life, such as tableware, medical infusion tube bags, etc. Its environmental protection needs no worry. It is a green product advocated by many countries. The main ingredient of stone-plastic floor (sheet) is natural stone powder. It has not contained any radioactive elements detected by the authoritative department of China. It is also a new type of green and environment-friendly floor decoration material. Any qualified PVC flooring needs IS09000 international quality system certification and ISO14001 international green environmental protection certification. Therefore, in terms of material composition, PVC flooring is absolutely green and environmentally safe. 2. Generally, PVC flooring does not contain harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, benzene and phenol. Ultra-low lead, cadmium and other heavy metals are non-radioactive. It is the only ground material that can be recycled. It is of great significance to protect the natural resources and ecological environment of our planet.
II. Advantages of PVC Flooring
1. The price range of PVC flooring is wide, which is suitable for people of all walks of life. At the same time, the versatility of PVC flooring makes it have a super cost performance ratio, and it becomes the first choice of mass families.
2. PVC sports floor occupies the domestic sports market rapidly with its characteristics of abrasion resistance, moisture-proof, anti-static, comfortable, easy installation, easy cleaning, green environmental protection and high performance-price ratio.
3. PVC floor material is polyvinyl chloride, environmentally friendly, non-toxic and renewable, compared with the wood floor of what formaldehyde harmful substances more environmentally friendly.
4. PVC flooring is flexible, skid-proof, wear-resistant, anti-bacterial, and will not moth or mildew.
5. PVC flooring is safe and environmentally friendly without formaldehyde. According to YOSO, a well-known brand of PVC flooring in China, in real life, it often encounters problems such as excessive formaldehyde content in flooring and damp deformation of flooring. PVC flooring essentially eliminates the volatilization and release of harmful substances such as formaldehyde and ensures the purpose of environmental protection at home.
6. PVC floor sound insulation and noise reduction, feet feel comfortable, color, fully meet the needs of individual design, light weight, reduce the bearing capacity of the building.
EMANSON Floor Reminder: At present, environmental protection standards such as flooring and board are not uniform in various countries, and some indicators are not uniform, which leads to the uneven quality of products to a certain extent. When purchasing green environmental protection products, the key for consumers is whether to use formaldehyde-free adhesives. When decorating, we should try our best to choose the board, floor and furniture with high environmental protection level.