Now there are a lot of customers interested in SPC flooring are concerned about a problem, SPC floor is installed? Today will give you a detailed introduction to how to install SPC floor.
Broom and hoe, tape measure, plastic block
Lime line and chalk (string), utility knife and sharp blade
Rubber hammer, level, goggles, saw, gloves
Method / step
Preparation before installation
1. When calculating the floor demand according to the building area, the loss is generally 5%. If installed at a certain angle, the loss is generally 10~15%;
2. Before installation, it is necessary to have 3 days to adapt the floor to the new environment. Place the floor level on a flat floor. The indoor temperature is controlled between 18 degrees Celsius and 29 degrees Celsius. Do not unpack. Take care to avoid direct sunlight and large temperature changes.
Pre-paving ground preparation work
1. Suspended installation of the ground is generally required on plywood, OSB panels, tiles or leveling concrete floors. If it is mounted on the original floor, the original floor must be firmly nailed or glued to the floor and must be flat.
Wooden plywood, OSB panels or plank floors must be flat. If the height difference is more than 3mm per 2m, it must be rectified. Grind low places and fill in low places.
2. Concrete: Most concrete floors are uneven and must be leveled before installation. In general, use a 2m long level to find the high and low areas. The low area is filled with self-leveling chemicals as recommended by the manufacturer. Floor clearances and bumps can make the floor's locking system weak and can damage the locking system.
3. Before installation, it is necessary to clean and remove dust to ensure that there is no debris or gravel on the ground to ensure that the floor is dry and smooth. The nails and screw heads must be completely knocked in. Level any protrusions and gaps on the ground. The surface peeling, bulging, or damaged parts must be repaired.
Note: Avoid installing on soft or deformed floors. The installation of the floor does not relieve the softness or deformation of the floor, but may damage the locking system and cause it to fail. For most tooling and home improvement we recommend a suspension mounting method. However, the area where the temperature changes greatly can only be used by the gluing method.
SPC floor installation method
1. As shown in the figure, first inspect the floor, place the side with the raft on the wall, and leave an 8-12mm expansion joint between the floor and the wall.
2. The first floor of the second row is installed on the long side as follows
u Insert the rafts to be laid into the slots of the first row of floors
u Lift the floor up slightly at an angle of 15-25 degrees until the joint position
u Flatten the floor down to make it tightly joined
3. Like other floors, the floor that continues to be laid should be wedged into the correct position as described above.
4. When weaving in the longitudinal direction, the distance between the front part of the plate and the front piece should be as small as possible. Then use the slab to hit the short side horizontally to make them join together. The specially designed lock will automatically buckle. .
1. Lay along the parallel direction of the wall: Lay the first row of floorboards in a straight line along the parallel wall of the wall (do not use glue). Use a pencil and ruler to draw the outline of the wall on the board, along the marking line sawing board, and perform the same procedure when laying the floor along the other wall. Remember to place an isolated wooden wedge between the wall and the floor. The thickness of the wooden wedge should be adjusted according to the length and width of the room. Generally, the room is 12-25 square meters, and the wall and the floor are reserved (8-12mm).
2. Check the source of the light and the visual effect of laying the floor in parallel with the light. 3. When the floorboard is laid in the wrong way, the short-side joints between the floorboards should be staggered by more than 300mm, and the floor will be more stable, durable and beautiful. Inspect each floor and make sure there are no damage before installation.