When it comes to the choice of decoration flooring, everyone can think of ceramic tiles, marble and wooden flooring. At present, in developed countries and regions, spc flooring has become the first choice for everyone to buy flooring. The domestic market is gradually accepting spc flooring, why is spp flooring? It will be popular. First of all, everyone must ask what is the spc floor, how about the spc floor, today the Enmansen spc lock floor supplier will come to learn about what is the spc floor, and what about the spc floor.
SPC is the abbreviation of Stone Plastic Composites. The main raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin. It is extruded from the extruder with T-die to extrude the SPC substrate, and the three-roll or four-roll calender is used to wear the PVC. Layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate, one-time heating and lamination, embossing, no glue is used in the production process.
So what about the spc floor? What is special about the spc floor?
1. Green and environmental protection, SPC flooring is a new type of flooring material invented in response to national emission reduction. PVC resin, the main raw material of SPC flooring, is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource, 100% formaldehyde free, lead, benzene, no heavy metal. And carcinogens, no soluble volatiles, no radiation, truly natural and environmentally friendly. The spc floor is a reusable floor material that is important for protecting our planet's natural resources and ecological environment.
2.100% waterproof, PVC and water have no affinity, no mildew due to high humidity. In the southern part of the rainy season, the spc floor will not be deformed by moisture, which is a good choice for the floor.
3. Fireproof, fireproof grade of spc floor is B1 grade, second only to stone, it will be automatically extinguished after leaving flame for 5 seconds, flame retardant, not spontaneous combustion, no toxic or harmful gas will be produced. Suitable for occasions where fire protection is required.
4. Non-slip, spp floor compared with ordinary floor materials, nanofibers in the case of water, the feet feel more awkward, less likely to slip, the more water the more sturdy. Suitable for families with elderly and children, in public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc. are preferred ground materials.
5. Super wear-resistant, wear-resistant layer on the surface of spc floor is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high-tech, its wear-resistant rotation number can reach about 10,000 rpm. According to the thickness of the wear layer, the service life of the spc floor is above 10-50 years. The spc floor is a high-life floor, especially suitable for public places with high traffic and high wear.
6. Ultra-light and ultra-thin, spp floor has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, light weight, less than 10% of ordinary floor materials, in the high-rise building for the stair weight and space savings, has an unparalleled advantage, while in the old There are special advantages in the renovation of the building.
7. Suitable for floor heating, spp floor has good thermal conductivity and uniform heat dissipation. It also plays an energy-saving role for households that use the wall-hung boiler to heat the floor heating. Spc floor overcomes the defects of stone, tile, terrazzo ice, cold and slip, and is the first choice for floor heating and heat conduction floor.
In addition to the above characteristics, the spc floor also features high flexibility, sound absorption and noise resistance, and high temperature resistance (80 degrees) and low temperature resistance (-20 degrees).