SPC floor is also called lock floor or snap floor. Because it does not need glue for pavement, it is stuck together one by one by using card slots. Chinese people call it lock floor or snap floor.
Stone plastic composite is the abbreviation of SPC, which is called RVP (rigid vinyl slab) in European and American countries.
The main raw material is PVC resin, which is extruded by extruder combined with T-shaped die for SPC base material. PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and SPC base material are respectively heated and pressed by three roller or four roller calender at one time. No glue is used in the production process.
What about the SPC floor What's special about SPC floor?
SPC floor is a popular floor in recent years. It has the advantages of environmental protection, beauty, comfort and longer service life. It is suitable for various occasions, commercial areas, residential and office areas, etc. the important thing is that it is simple to lay, and adopts new lock technology, which has low dependence on laying technology.
1. Antiskid. Compared with the common floor materials, the nano fiber feels more astringent when it is exposed to water, and it is not easy to slide down. The more water it encounters, the more astringent it is. It is suitable for families with old people and children. In public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc., it is the first choice of ground materials.
2. Super wear-resistant. The wear-resistant layer on the surface of SPC floor is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology, and its wear-resistant revolution can reach about 10000 revolutions. According to the thickness of wear-resistant layer, the service life of SPC floor is more than 10-50 years. SPC floor is a high life-span floor, especially suitable for public occasions with large flow of people and high degree of wear.
3. Ultra light and ultra-thin, SPC floor has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, light weight, less than 10% of the common ground materials. In high-rise buildings, it has an unparalleled advantage for stair bearing and space saving, and has a special advantage in the old building reconstruction.
4. It is suitable for floor heating. SPC floor has good thermal conductivity and even heat dissipation. It also plays an energy-saving role for families who use wall mounted furnace to heat floor heating. SPC floor overcomes the defects of stone, tile, terrazzo, ice, cold and slippery. It is the first choice of floor heating and heat conduction floor.
In addition to the above characteristics, SPC floor also has the characteristics of high flexibility, sound absorption and noise prevention, high temperature (80 degrees) and low temperature (- 20 degrees).
5. Green environmental protection. SPC floor is a new type of floor material developed in response to national emission reduction. PVC resin, the main raw material of SPC floor, is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource, 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene, heavy metals and carcinogens, soluble volatiles, radiation and natural environmental protection. SPC floor is a reusable ground material, which is of great significance to protect our earth's natural resources and ecological environment.
6.100% waterproof, PVC has no affinity with water, and will not mildew due to high humidity. In the south area with more rainy seasons, SPC floor will not deform due to dampness, so it is a good choice.
7. Fire protection: the fire protection level of SPC floor is B1, which is next to stone. It will be extinguished automatically 5 seconds after leaving the flame. It is flame-retardant and does not self ignite, and will not produce toxic and harmful gases. It is suitable for occasions with high fire protection requirements.