PVC flooring ingredients
PVC resin powder, stone powder, plasticizer, stabilizer, carbon black, the main components are PVC and stone powder.
From the bottom to the surface, the plastic floor is composed of PVC base material color film decorative paper, wear-resistant layer and UV coating.
Stone plastic floor SPC
Stone plastic floor SPC is a new type of environmental protection floor developed on the basis of high technology. It has the characteristics of zero formaldehyde, mould proof, moisture-proof, fire-proof, insect proof and simple installation.
SPC floor is extruded PVC base material by extruder combined with t-mold. PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and PVC base material are respectively extruded by three roller or four roller calender. It is a product with one-time heating, laminating and embossing. The process is simple and the laminating is completed by heat without glue.
SPC floor materials use environmental protection formula, free of heavy metals, phthalates, methanol and other harmful substances, and conform to en14372, en649-2011, iec62321, gb4085-83 standards. It is popular in developed countries in Europe and America and Asia Pacific market. With its excellent stability and durability, stone plastic floor not only solves the problem of damp, deformation and mildew of solid wood floor, but also solves the problem of formaldehyde of other decoration materials.
There are many designs available, which are suitable for indoor decoration, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls and other public places
Shrinkage of SPC floor: 1 ‰ (after tempering), 2.5 ‰ (before tempering), (shrinkage test standard: 80 ℃, 6 hours);
SPC floor density: 1.9 ~ 2 tons / m3;
Advantages of SPC floor: the physical index of SPC floor is stable and reliable, and the chemical index conforms to international and national standards;
Disadvantages of SPC floor: high density, heavy weight and high transportation cost of SPC floor;
Compared with LVT and WPC flooring, SPC flooring has simple processing and manufacturing process.
Advantages of SPC environmental protection floor
SPC floor is a new type of environmental protection composite product, which has the following advantages:
(1) waterproof and moisture-proof. It can be used in the environment where traditional wood products can not be used;
(2) prevent insects and termites, effectively eliminate insect harassment and extend service life;
(3) there are many colors to choose from. It not only has natural wood sense and wood texture, but also can customize the color according to your own personality;
(4) it has strong plasticity, can realize the personalized modeling very simply, and fully reflect the personalized style;
(5) high environmental protection, pollution-free, pollution-free and recyclable. The product does not contain benzene and formaldehyde. It is an environmental protection product. It can be recycled to greatly save the use of wood. It is suitable for the national policy of sustainable development and benefits the society;
(6) high fire resistance. It can be effectively flame-retardant, and the fire rating reaches B1. It will automatically extinguish in case of fire without any toxic gas;
(7) it has good machinability, can be ordered, planed, sawed, drilled and painted;
(8) the installation is simple, the construction is convenient, no complicated construction process is required, and the installation time and cost are saved;
(9) no crack, expansion and deformation, no maintenance and maintenance, easy to clean, and save the cost of later maintenance and repair;
(10) good sound absorption effect, good energy conservation, making indoor energy saving up to more than 30%;
(11) compared with LVT \ WPC flooring, SPC flooring has the advantages of less investment cost, quick effect, less labor, low labor intensity and clean environment.
SPC floor production process
Process: 1. Mixing
Automatic metering according to raw material ratio → hot mixing of high-speed mixer (temperature of hot mixing: 125 ℃)
It is to mix all kinds of materials evenly, remove the moisture in the materials) → enter the cold mixing (cool the materials,
Prevent caking and discoloration, cold mixing temperature: 55 ℃. )→ mix evenly by cooling;
Process 2: extrusion
Join the twin-screw extruder for heating extrusion → enter the sheet die head for extrusion molding, forming the sheet
After four roller calender, the base material is fixed thickness → color film → wear layer → cooling → cutting;
Procedure 3: UV tempering
Surface UV → tempering (tempering hot water temperature: 80 ~ 120 ℃; cold water temperature: 10 ℃)
Procedure 4: cutting and slotting packaging
Cutting → slotting, trimming and chamfering → inspection → packaging
SPC production process
Formula of SPC floor (cost about 2200 yuan / ton)
PVC 50 KG
Calcium carbonate, 150 kg
Calcium and zinc stabilizer 5KG
Powder (calcium zinc) 50
Stearic acid 0.8
Polyethylene wax 0.6
Impact modifier 2.5
Carbon black 0.5
Above is the basic formula, the manufacturer formula slightly different
Polyethylene wax for sano PVC floor
A brief analysis of common problems - product formation is not good
1. The product size is unstable, the molding die is not satisfied, and the wall thickness is uneven.
Reason: the internal and external lubrication of the formula is not reasonable, the speed of quantitative feeding is not stable, the screw barrel is seriously worn, and the matching gap is not right;
Solution: improve the ratio of internal and external slip agent, correct the feeding fault, change the refueling barrel and screw, adjust the gap between the barrel and screw.
2. The appearance of the product is uneven, with obvious color deviation and irregular scales on the surface; Poor product performance; Poor toughness, brittle products, impact resistance is not qualified;
Reasons: unreasonable formula structure, excessive inorganic filling, poor plasticization, insufficient amount of anti-impact materials;
Solution: modify the formula structure, appropriately reduce the content of inorganic filler, modify the plasticization of materials to about 65%, as appropriate to increase the impact material.
3. Bending, deformation and partial subsidence of finished products;
Reasons: the machine head and the molding die are not in the same plane, the extrusion speed is too fast, the cold water temperature is too high, the water pressure is too small, the water flow is insufficient, the water and gas path is not unobstructed, the vacuum negative pressure is insufficient;
Solution: correct the nozzle die and the molding die in the same horizontal plane, reduce the extrusion speed & cooling water temperature, improve the water pressure and flow, adjust the vacuum negative pressure to check the waterway and air path unimpeded.