LVT floor, European and American countries call this floor a rigid vinyl plank, rigid plastic floor. We can call it hard stone flooring.
The LVT floor structure is as follows:
The main raw materials are the same as PVC flooring, but the process is different. The LVT lock floor is high-density. After the raw materials are extruded, different printing layers, wear-resistant layers, embossed lines, etc. are applied on the surface and bottom surface of the substrate. Process technology.
Its main features:
(1) Environmental protection without formaldehyde;
(2) Fire and fire protection grade B1, second only to stone;
(3) Various treatments on the surface (embossing, hand-grain, pattern, mirror);
(4) wear resistance, wear resistance grade T;
(5) It can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, etc. when it is protected from moisture and water.
(6) The color is beautiful and diverse, the mosaic construction is seamlessly docked, and the installation is convenient and quick;
(7) Non-slip, more sturdy when in contact with water, not easy to fall
(8) Silencer, walking foot feels comfortable and flexible, it is not easy to fall when falling;
(9) Daily maintenance does not require waxing, and can be wiped with a towel or a wet mop.
LVT floor, strong pull pull, no tripping phenomenon; better floor shrinkage performance, suitable for all floor heating systems, sun room, balcony and other paving. The floor is a hard floor, and a layer of mulch or floor mat is pre-paved before paving, so that the foot feels more comfortable and the sound absorption is reduced.
LVT floor is based on high-tech developed new environmentally friendly floor, with zero formaldehyde, mildew proof, moisture proof, fireproof, insect proof, simple installation and so on. The LVT substrate is extruded by an extruder combined with a T-die, and is complemented by press-molding and positioning technology to produce a variety of different textures (embossed embossed lines, hand-grained patterns, synchronized patterns, crystal mirrors, etc.) The bottom layer can be made of traditional PVC polymer material or other underlay as a balance layer, and the root has balanced floor stress and silencing effect.
The LVT lock floor material uses an environmentally friendly formula and does not contain harmful substances such as heavy metals, phthalates, methanol, etc., and complies with EN14372, EN649-2011, IEC62321, and GB4085-83 standards. It is very popular in developed countries in Europe and America and in the Asia Pacific market. With its excellent stability and durability, LVT flooring not only solves the problem of moisture deformation and deformation of solid wood flooring, but also solves the formaldehyde problem of other decoration materials. It has a wide selection of designs, suitable for indoor home improvement, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls and other public places.
In the past two years, the attention of the European and American markets, especially the US market, to wood-plastic flooring has increased. LVT combines the waterproof and stability of PVC stone-plastic flooring, and the foot and sound insulation effect is more comfortable than the PVC plastic floor.