SPC lock floor is loved by consumers because of its characteristics. What is SPC lock floor? Today, enmansenspc floor manufacturer will answer for you one by one.
SPC lock floor is made of PVC and its copolymer resin. SPC floor (full name is stone plastic composite) is a new environmental protection floor developed based on high technology
SPC floor is extruded PVC base material by extruder combined with t-mold. PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and PVC base material are respectively extruded by three roller or four roller calender. It is a product with one-time heating, laminating and embossing. The process is simple and the laminating is completed by heat without glue.
1. Shrinkage: < 1 ‰ (after tempering), < 2.5 ‰ (before tempering), (shrinkage test standard: 80 ℃, 6 hours);
2. SPC floor density: 1.9 ~ 2 tons / m3;
3. Advantages of SPC floor: the physical index of SPC floor is stable and reliable, and the chemical index conforms to international and national standards;
4. Disadvantages of SPC floor: high density, heavy weight and high transportation cost of SPC floor;
5. Comparison of SPC floor with LVT and WPC floor: SPC floor has simple processing and manufacturing process.